the zurich farm insurance farming independent Farmer of the year awards
The Zurich Farm Insurance Farming Independent Farmer of the Year Awards are all about recognising and rewarding the very best in Irish Farming.
The Awards are now in their fourth year and will take place in Dublin’s Ballsbridge Hotel.
There are six categories available to enter as well as a Lifetime achievement and of course the overall Farmer of the Year 2017.
Category winners will share in a prize fund valued at €19,000 as well as invaluable profile in the Farming Independent and of course a magnificent trophy to mark their victory.
Farmers can nominate themselves OR be nominated by any third party (Teagasc Advisor, friend, family member, fellow farmer and so on).
It is 100% free to enter.
The awards are a joint venture between Alchemy Event Management & Independent News & Media.
Zurich Insurance plc is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
ENTER / NOMINATE
Who can enter?
- Anyone who works in farming on the Island of Ireland.
- Please note that past winners may not enter the competition.
Share in a Prize Fund of €19,000
National exposure in Ireland's top selling daily newspaper, The Irish Independent, and their 13 regional papers.
Online exposure through FarmerOfTheYear.ie, Independent.ie, and our extensive social media channels.
Prestige of being recognised as the best in your business.
- Round 1: Entries are accepted through our online system.
- Entries close on 18th of April 2017
- Round 2: Successful entrants will be asked to submit further information.
- Shortlist announced in The Farming Independent.
- Shortlisted finalists will be contacted by a judging team to arrange a site visit to their farm.
- Category winners will be announced at at an awards ceremony and black tie dinner on May 26th 2017 in the Ballsbridge Hotel, Dublin 4.
We are delighted to present...
the 2016 Farmer of the Year Category winners:
The Farmer of the Year Awards
4 Rogans Court
01 284 6096